‘Adolf Schicklgruber’ baptized as ‘Adolf Hitler’ by his father was an Austrian-German politician, who was the leader (Fuhrer) of Nazi party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945.
He was born in Braunau Am Inn, Austria on April 20, 1889. He was the 4th of 6 children. His older siblings Gustav, Ida, and Otto died in infancy. His younger brother Edmund would die of the measles in 1900, when Hitler was 11. Only a sister, Paula, would survive to adulthood.
Historians have noted that Hitler had almost hypnotic oratory over large groups and that he used his own personal charisma and an understanding of crowd psychology while public speaking.
Swastika, an ancient symbol adopted by Hitler in his lifetime that most likely represents the Sun wheeling across the sky and has been a symbol of good luck. In some cultures, a Swastika whose arms point to the left rather than the right signals darkness and evil.
In 1937, Carl Jung analyzed Hitler’s handwriting and wrote that it included “typical characteristics of a man with essentially feminine instinct.
Here are quick crazy facts about him:
- Hitler was a high school dropout who had become Time’s Magazine Man of the Year in 1938.
- Adolf Hitler nearly drowned when he was four years old but rescued by a local priest Johann Kuehberger from a river in Passau, Germany in January 1894.
- He dreamed of becoming an Artist. He applied twice to Vienna’s academy of fine arts (in 1908) but was denied entrance both times.
- Hitler’s first love was with Jewish Girl name Stefanie Rabatsch, but lacking courage never spoke to her and also attempted suicide.
- He ever had a portrait of ‘Henry Ford’ behind his desk regarding him as an inspiration.
- Hitler led the first public Anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
- Hitler was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize in 1939 by Brandt, but couldn’t happen to receive. Later, he banned the Nobel prize and created his own German National Prize for Art & Science and awarded one to Ferdinand Porsche, who developed the world’s first Hybrid Car as well as the Volkswagen beetle.
- Hitler invented the concept of Blow-up Sex Doll used to combat syphilis in German troops.
- Being a Vegetarian, Adolf created laws against animal cruelty.
- Indirectly responsible for massacre of 6 Million Jews, Hitler protected a Jewish-Austrian Doctor Dr Bloch who treated his Mother Klara in his childhood and regarded him as ‘Edelijude’ (a Noble Jew).
- During WW1, British soldier named Henry Tandey spared the life of wounded Hitler.
- Hitler suffered ‘Chronic Flatulence’ (Hepatitis and Gastrointestinal cramps) and took 26 different drugs like Pervitin, Mutaflor, Brom-Nervacit, Eukodol, etc to fight it. He was also the victim of Parkinson’s disease which figured out during the summer of 1941. He always had the assistance of person Physician Theodor Gilbert Morell.
- Hitler Planned to collect thousands of Jewish articrafts to build a ‘Museum of an extinct Race’ after the war.
- Sieg Heil(Hail Victory) became the salute of the German National Socialist (Nazi) party in the 1920s. It developed into the so called Hitler salute, inspired by American Football cheerleading techniques supposedly imported by his friend Ernst Hanfstaengl, the use of which was later made obligatory to all Germans in the Third Reich.
- The great leaders Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Mussolini including Hitler all suffered from Ailurophobia, the fear of cats.
- Hitler has incredible Sweet Tooth, eating upto 2 pounds of Chocolate per day, even adding sugar to Red Wine before consuming it.
- Hitler was imprisoned in 1923 when he participated in the Beer Hall Putsch, which was an attempt to overthrow the government. During his time in prison, he wrote his memoir, Mein Kampf (My Struggle). During his years in power, his book ‘Mein Kampf’ was given away free to newly wedded couple.
- Hitler only had one testicle. This Nazi leader lost a ball during the battle of Somme in 1916.
- Hitler never visited a single concentration (death) camp. He kept himself aloof from the dirtiest work.
- No matter how warm he feels, Hitler will never take off his coat (Jacket) in public. He refuse to undress even for Medical examination.
- On April 29, 1945, Hitler (56) married his long term mistress Eva Braun (33). The day after their wedding April 30, 1945, both committed suicide together.
Adolf Hitler Paintings (few):