A Soul can be call with different names. Most popular synonyms for SOUL are Aatma [in Sanskrit], Nirvana, Spirit, Ghost, Alma [in Spanish], Ariel [in Hebrew], Nephesh [in Old Testament], Psuche [in New Testament], Psyche [in Greek], Rei (in Japanese) and Angel.
As all Souls are Immortals because a soul can neither be created nor destroyed, so we literally can be called as “Immortal Spiritual Beings” in short IS-BEs.
What we most people know about soul is when we die i.e our flesh body face extreme functional problem or physical damage, and then the soul leaves this body. In other words, when Soul leaves a body, then only consider as death of a Human being.
Later this Soul search for another mother’s womb to inhabit again a flesh body. This recycle of Our Soul goes on ages to ages in such an unconsciously we forgot every past life (lives) living in darkness. Our constant search for truth never ends. More we try to get into, more mysterious our lives become.
Do you think this is the only role of ‘Spirit’? Do Souls exist only on Earth? Where do Spirits come from? When did a Soul enter into a body? Where is the location of Soul in Human body? From which part of the body Soul leaves after death? What are the characteristics of Soul?
Soul enters into Womb: This probably the 3-4 week of women pregnancy days, soul find new body (or) very seldom it chose the body who dies. In other terms, Heart starts pumping when Soul enters into Human body, similarly Heart stops beating when Soul leaves.
Location of Soul: Bhagavad Gita clearly says that soul resides inside the Heart. French philosopher Rene Descartes believed that ‘Pineal gland’ (third eye) is the seat of the soul. This (Pineal gland) is a small endocrine gland which produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of sleep patterns and photoperiodic [seasonal] functions. It is located near to the centre of the brain between two hemispheres, tucked in a grove where two thalamic bodies join. Till physiological functions of Pineal gland remains a mystery. It is considered as connecting link between Physical and Spiritual worlds.
A Pineal gland once tuned into to proper frequencies with help of meditation, yoga or various esoteric, occult methods, music, enables a person to travel into other dimensions, popularly known as astral travel or astral projection or remote viewing. Its activation will awaken our Mind’s ability for prophecy, telepathy and greater level of perception.
A Scientist by name Jennifer Luke discovered that Pineal gland contain high concentration of fluoride than compared to other parts of body even bones.
Weight of Soul: Dr. Duncan MacDougall while conducting experiments on Six dying patients proving Human Soul has a mass. It was determined that average weight loss of each person was ¾ of an ounce. It concludes that Human Soul weighs 21 grams later published in New York Times on 11thMarch 1907.
Soul and it’s layers: When a Person dies, only his external body is motionless, but tiny body within him doesn’t get harm which carries light of the Soul with it and proceed to the another World. This tiny body is very similar in shape to the external body.
A Human body contains 5 different bodies at different levels.
- First one is ‘Anmay Kosh’. It is outermost body which we are able to see us and others too.
- The Second one is ‘Pranmay Kosh’ from where tiny body starts which is invisible to naked eyes. It is center of power of life.
- Third is ‘Manomay Kosh’ which is smaller than earlier. It is made of our thoughts. Only learned people who have obtained Salvation can see this.
- The fourth body is called ‘Vigyanmay Kosh’. Here where person’s knowledge is absorbed in it.
- The fifth is the ‘Anandmay Kosh’. It is very minute. This is where Our SOUL is hidden.
But after death of being, Soul leaves (wears) along with Manomay Kosh. Along with it goes the influence of his previous birth, account of his good and bad attitudes as it all binds just as same breeze carries with it the fragrance of flowers.
In the next birth, the person has to pay for his deeds for what he does in previous birth. Typically at the time of death what a person thinks of his imagination, he probably get such life. So, the time of death is very crucial.
A Human body is called Brahmapur. Inside the body, in the Heart , the flame of Soul always glows.
Real Characteristics of Radical Souls:
The source of information taken from a book edited by Lawrence R. Spencer’s ” The Real Alien Interview” based on documents provided by Matilda O’ Donnell McElroy.
1) IS-BEs has been around since before the beginning of the universe (4 Quadrillion years ago). Suns in our galaxy have been burning since 200 trillion years. The reason they are called “immortal”, is because a “spirit” is not born and cannot die, but exists in a personally postulated perception of “is – will be”.
2) Every Spirit is completely unique in the matters of Identity, Power, awareness and ability.
3) An IS-BE is literally ‘Immaterial’ (not a Physical Entity). It has no location in space and time. They can span great distance of space instantly.
4) Jeevaatma (IS-BE) can experience sensations, more intensely than a biological body, without the use of physical sensory mechanism. It can exclude pain from their perception.
5) Aatma can remember its identity all the way back into time that may be trillions of years. That means they have excellent Memory ability.
6) IS-BEs are born Magicians who created illusionary Universes earlier. They are keeping on expanding the Universe which is the basic rule.
7) Some cruel IS-BEs capture other IS-BEs as slaves and erase their memory through amnesia system and forced to inhabit flesh bodies to perform menial work especially mining Mineral-ore on heavy gravity planets such as Earth.
8) Each IS-BE has unique electronic wavelength that tune-in to match with other frequencies of IS-BEs to communicate themselves.
9) Different group of IS-BEs capture and rule certain Galaxies of Universe for period of time (Millions of years) until unless handed or attack by another IS-BE community.
10) Electronic force field (Net screen) being in use with magnitude of billion volts current to trap and erase the complete memory and identity of IS-BE. This process is called ‘Brain-washing’ treatment. However, Memory can be restored but takes lots of efforts.
11) Human Flesh bodies are embedded (implantation of Chemical Electrical trigger) with artificially imprinted Electronic wave which uses “Aesthetic pain” to attract IS-BEs.
12) Every Speck of dust in Space, from size of the tiny sub-atomic particle to the size of the Sun, Planets or a cloud or existence of many Galaxies, tiny individual cells coordinated to form microbial activity, all everything created nothingness of thought process by IS-BEs. Any form that is animated by an IS-BE is called ‘Life’.
13) IS-BEs is source and creators of Illusions. They can create Space by imagining a location. The intervening distance between Aatma and imagined location / Object is what we call ‘Space”.
Soul leaving the body: This narration has discoursed by Pujyapad Brahm Rishi Krishan Dutt Ji Maharaj was also known as ‘Shringi Rishi’
The human body consists of nine apertures. These are the two eyes, the two noses, the two ears, the mouth, the organ of generation and the anus. There is also a tenth aperture called Brahmarandhra, but this is for the Yogis only.
Those souls which pass out of the body, through the apertures of the organ of generation and the anus take their birth again in the bodies of worms residing in the feces and urine, those souls which pass out through the aperture of the mouth take their birth in the bodies of poisonous creatures such as serpents, those which pass out through the apertures of the nose take their birth as human beings, those which pass out through the ears take birth as creatures flying in the air those which pass out through the eyes take birth as animals of water and those which pass out through Brahmarandra take birth as human beings of high order possessing the Sattwangunas.
It has been stated above that the souls passing out through the nose take birth in the form of human beings, but these souls also are divided into two categories viz. Those passing out through the right aperture of the nose (Suryaswara) and those passing out through the left aperture (Chandraswara). Now the latter of them i.e. those passing out through the left nose take birth as persons possessing the quality of Tamasgunas and the former i.e., those passing out through the right nose take birth as persons possessing either the Sattwagunas, or the Rajasgunas, or both. And O Sages ! as I have stated above the souls which pass out through the Brahmarandra are those which enjoy the company of liberated souls in the ether, and are themselves approaching liberation. Such souls take birth with the purpose of raising others, elevating the nation, and thus performing some noble and high deeds for the uplift of the society.